Squeeze that fresh orange for your morning breakfast!
Lay out freshly blended juices, smoothies, soups and more with the Vitamix VM0100A 5006 blender, which is lauded for its quiet and excellent performance. This Drink Machine makes blending easy with its two speed system that switches between low and high speeds automatically. Its advanced shut-off function lets you set the timer and get busy doing other things while it switches off automatically once your drink is done. The patented blades blend difficult-to-blend ingredients with speed and ease. The advanced technology motor withstands demanding operations and resists overheating. This blender homogenizes extra thick ingredients like butter, yogurt or cream resulting in smooth and creamy drinks.
The Vitamix VM0100A Features
The unbreakable container of the Vitamix 5006 blender lets you see inside and pours quickly and smoothly.
The blade of the Drink Machine has high torque that can crush a half gallon of cubed ice within three seconds.
The thermoplastic lid comes with two pieces with a removable plug that lets you add ingredients while blending and is flexible.
The same container blends as small quantity as 4 oz. and as much as 48 oz. with no compromise in consistency.
Now you can put ingredients in the blender, set the timer and walk away. The blender stops automatically once the timer expires.
The polycarbonate container is so designed that the ingredients are pulled into the blades.
Noise reduction refinements – a noise reduction pad keeps it quiet with no compromise in performance or durability.
Metal to metal driver contact provides high tolerance and durability.
The construction of the blender promises for easy replacement for the user.
About Vitamix VM0100A Drink Machines – What’s Superior
- 2+ hp peak motor capable of high speeds of up to 37,000RPM
- Heavy-duty 2+ peak hp motor engineered for demanding food service operations
- Stainless steel enclosed blade assembly with ball bearings that are sealed.
- Blends smaller quantities with the same quality and consistency as a full load
- For high speed production, metal to metal drive coupling is employed
- The thermally sensitive motor temporarily shutting down preventing burnout
- Moisture shielded switches in the front panel are easy to clean
- All units are available in 120 VAC, 100 VAC, or 220/240 VAC
About The “King of Blenders” – Vitamix, The Corporation
In 1949, the founder of Vitamix William G. “Papa” Barnard hosted the first infomercial in the U.S. demonstrating how the Vitamix blender can help families choose health with whole foods. Vitamix’s vision is “Liberating the world from conventional food and beverage preparation boundaries and improving the vitality of people’s lives”. Their mission is “We create relationships for life by producing and developing world’s most reliable and best performing blending equipment”.
About The Patented Blender Technology Used In The Vitamix VM0100A
Blender Patent 6,364,522 was registered in 2002 patenting “Blender Having User Operated Drink Program Modifying and Copying Processor”
- Creates a variety of recipes for every meal of the day with a range of precise textures – coarse to fine.
- Unparalleled superior customer support
- Stainless steel, hardened blades
- Easy to clean
- Online recipe support from Vitamix
- Instructional DVD
- Additional container sizes available
- Fits under most overhead cabinets
- Alternate color options available
- A dry blade container cannot be used in this blender
|Price Comparison Chart By Retailer|
|Capacity||48 oz / 1.4 L||Weight||11 pounds|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||8 x 9 x 17.5 inches||Shipping Weight||12.4 pounds|
|Automatic Shut Off||Yes||Mfg Id||5006|
|Blender Type||Work Top||Motor||High Impact|
|Brand||Vitamix®||One Piece Unit||No|
|Color||Black||Power||2 peak HP|
|Container||Clear w/ice blades||Precision Controls||Yes|
|Country of Manufacture||USA||Programmable||No|
|CUL US Listed||Yes||RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)||Yes|
|Delay Start Function||Yes||Small Appliance Type||Blender / Mixer|
|Dishwasher-Safe Parts||Yes||Speed Settings||2 speed|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz||Timer||2 step|
|High Speed||Up to 37,000 RPM||To-go Cup||Yes|
|Illuminated Controls||Yes||UL Listed||Yes|
|Voltage||100/120/220/240 VAC||Warranty||3 Yr|
** All prices and ratings mentioned in this article are accurate at the time of publishing and may change with time.