If you’re in search for an amazing gas grill, the Weber Q320 is one of the products that you have to put into high consideration.
Weber has established itself as one of the top grill manufacturers in the market. With a wide range of grills at their disposal, one would be foolish to snub this brand.
One of Weber’s great grill products out in the market is the Weber Q320. It has garnered a lot of attention from all parts of the world – and today, you will know exactly why this product is in demand!
It was back in 2006 when Weber introduced the Q line of portable gas grills. They sold people with the idea of a portable grill that you could bring anytime, anywhere.
Despite this brilliant idea – people still bought the grill for personal use at home. The build, physique, and efficiency of the Weber grills made it possible to be used as both a portable and traditional grill. Due to the success of the brand, it released the Q 320 gas grill which is now one of the most sold grills in the market.
The unit is a somehow larger model that has a two-burner gas grill. It has a standard “optional” stand that comes with it. Aside from that, it also includes a hose and a regulator that hooks it with a 20 pound propane tank. This unit may be built like a tank, yet it can still be used as a portable grill.
In Depth Look at The Weber Q320
With all the success that the Q model has gotten – Weber came out with the Q 320 in order to fulfill the needs and convenience of the people.
As mentioned earlier, this unit is a cross between a traditional grill and a portable grill. But the real gem with the Q 320’s existence is that it is geared towards homes with limited space.
The model of this grill was brilliantly made to be as compact as possible – while not sacrificing the size, quality, and efficiency of the grill. It weighs 83 pounds, so obviously it is quite heavy. Although it is advertised as a portable grill, you wouldn’t really be too enticed in having to carry it to a family picnic. That doesn’t mean that the 320 wouldn’t be a great portable unit.
The important thing that you have to consider with the Q 320 grill is that it can be used as BOTH a traditional and a portable grill. You don’t have to box yourself in the idea that it’s only for portable use, or that it’s only for home use. The versatility of this grill is what makes it so special.
It is a common misconception that the Q 320 gas grill is strictly a portable unit. The truth is – this grill is actually a hybrid of a full feature grill and a portable one.
That means that you can use this grill in whatever manner you prefer. Even if you don’t have a backyard, you could utilize the Q 320 because of its size. So whether you have a large backyard or you’re residing in an apartment – this grill will surely be of great use to you.
Weber’s Q 320 grill is very space friendly unit. You wouldn’t have to worry about not having a backyard… Well – whoever said that you need a backyard in order to enjoy some amazing roasted and grilled food anyway?
This unit is small enough to fit in limited space, yet big enough to get the job done. Another great thing about it is that since it doesn’t take up too much space, it can also be easily stored when you’re done with it.
Weber Q320 Pros and Cons
Just like any product out there, knowing the Pros and Cons is crucial in your decision making. As a consumer, you are always looking for the best deal out there, and hopefully this review helps you make the right call.
- Created by Weber – Honestly, this is the first thing that you have to keep in mind. Weber is one of the best in the business at what they do. Having a grill that is manufactured by them will give you a great peace of mind and comfort because you know that you bought a high quality product from a respected brand.
- Portability and Versatility – This grill is portable yet versatile at the same time. You can bring it over to camping trips or you can simply use it on your backyard. If you don’t have a backyard – no problem! The Q 320 is perfect for places with limited space, which makes it versatile.
- Perfect for Apartment Dwellers – The dream of having barbeque nights are now possible thanks to the Q 320 grill. Living in an apartment won’t stop you from enjoying some great barbeque and burgers. The size of this grill is space-friendly – therefore you wouldn’t have to worry where to put it after you’re done with
- Great Quality – Weber will never produce a mediocre grill. Every product that they put out in the market is made out of the finest materials. The Q 320 boasts a 393 square inches of grilling space; with an overall of 462 square inches of cooking area. It also has a large hood which makes it possible to roast a whole chicken or any other large roasts. It’s specs are definitely one of the best in the market so you can be sure that you’re getting a great deal with this product.
- Could be Too Heavy for a Portable Grill – If you view this as a portable grill, then you might be extremely frustrated with its size and weight. Weber’s Q 320 was made as a hybrid type of grill that can function as both a traditional and a portable unit. So if you’re looking for a STRICTLY portable unit, then you might not enjoy the fact that this unit is heavy.
To be honest, there is only 1 thing that may stop you from purchasing the Weber Q 320 gas grill and that is its 83 pounds of sheer weight. Aside from that, the Pros greatly outweigh the Cons.
At a very affordable price, the Weber Q320 gas grill is definitely one of the best gas grills available in the market. Buying this grill is an absolute NO-BRAINER!
You wouldn’t want to be left behind don’t you? It’s time for you to act fast and take a closer look at Weber’s Q 320 grill. It offers you an amazing and high quality grill for a very reasonable price. There’s no reason for you not to buy one if you’re looking for your new grill.
Out of town trips?
Backyard BBQ Nights?
Or are simply wanting to grill inside your own apartment?
No matter what you you’re in need of, the Weber Q320 gas grill promises to be the best choice for an awesome and real grill experience.
** All prices and ratings mentioned in this article are accurate at the time of publishing and may change with time.